APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf AP ASO Exam Previous Year Model Papers
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017, APPSC ASO Syllabus 2017, AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017, APPSC Lecturers Exam Syllabus 2017, APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern, APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers, APPSC Degree Lecturers Model Papers
Download officially available APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017 in pdf format for applicants. Those aspirants had applied online form they can do download officially available APPSC ASO Syllabus 2017 which has mentioned down here on this page.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017
Have you applied for APPSC Degree Lecturer Application Form 2017? If yes then this page is very important for all of you. Candidates know that first selection round they are going to face is Written Examination. This is why we have updated Degree APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017 on this page. Check out name of posts below and download Syllabus according to your post from below. There are total of 611 vacancies of Degree lecturers in Andhra Pradesh state.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had taken responsibility to make selection of only best candidates. Applicants may easily go to official website and check their marks and important topics of examination from there. This is really amazing time for all job hunters of AP state to get this Government based jobs and makes their future bright. Download PDF file of APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017 in PDF format and start your preparation right now. Before all of that, this is very important for all applicants to know proper names of vacant seats from here:
APPSC ASO Syllabus 2017
Total number of Posts: 611
- Clinical Psychologist in Government Medical Colleges, Nellore: 2 Seats
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service: 504 Seats
- Asst Statistical Officer in A.P Economics & Statistical Subordinate Service: 95 Seats
- Assistant Director in A.P Economics & Statistical Service: 8 Seats
- Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Services: 2 Seats
Candidates may easily check their APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017 from below passages right now. They don’t need to take more stress for this examination. All you need to work double harder than before to pass this examination. Shortlisted candidates will appear in the next level of this Recruitment which is Personal Interview round and Document Verification.
AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017
APPSC Degree lecturer Exam Pattern 2017:
- The Written Exam will be held in two parts Part A and Part B.
- This exam will have questions of Multiple Choice Type
- Paper I will be of General Studies with 150 Marks.
- Paper II will be of Concerned Subjects (only one subject)
- Each Question will contain 1 Mark
- Candidates will get 150 Minutes to solve each paper
- There will also be Interview round of 30 Marks
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is abbreviated as APPSC. This is the department which was formed on 1st November 1956. Earlier this commission was known as Andhra Service Commission. The main motive of APPSC is to select best candidates for Government Jobs in AP state. The main head quarter of this department is located in Hyderabad. Candidates also needs to do download APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers and APPSC Degree Lecturers Model Papers which is available in pdf.
APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers
Download major and minor points of Degree Lecturer Exam 2017 from only main web Page. You can download official PDF file of Syllabus and Exam pattern from there. For the best preparation, this is very important for you to practice on APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers, APPSC Degree Lecturers Model Papers and Sample Papers. On below of this passage, you can tap on direct link and get proper updates of this examination on time. To know more, you can stay tuning us and get proper details from here.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017:
AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives
- Economic development in India since independence
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement
- Events of national and international importance
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
APPSC Degree Lecturers Model Papers
- Tabulation of data
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues
- Implications for financial resources of state government
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions
For furthermore download APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2017 you all should need to click on the link which we have provided here down on this page. Just tap on the exact main link and direct download APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers and APPSC Degree Lecturers Model Papers in pdf format.